CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

The Old Fashioned Burlington WV Apple Harvest Festival there were thousands of people there today! The weather was perfect cool and crisp to start the morning and warmed up to a beautiful 65 degree sunny fall day! The flea markets started several miles before the campus and the antique vendors and craftsmen on the campus were to many to count. The main attraction is the best Apple Butter on the East Coast!  
Then the hunt was on! I am going to soak my sore feet and will share my finds later. 

6 comments:

Lizabeth

Sue you are going to have to open your own shop!! You are way too into this! Looks like a successful day!

Tablescapes By Diane

Hi Sue. Like Liz said you need to open your own shop ~~~With all your lovely finds.

~Sues Treasures on the Porch~

Liz and Diane I have thought about it many times! I am addicted you know it's bad when the flea market vendors know your name!

Farah

Hello Sue... I think its a sugar pot, in off white colour, very lovely, love its shape and colour, its a great find...

Carolyn

That would be my kind of day! I am sure you got some great treasures.

Carolyn

Olivia

Ohhhhh, I love treasure hunting in nice weather! I blew out my budget today, but boy it was fun. I can't wait to see what you found!
Hugs,
Olivia

Post a Comment