CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

More junking today I went to a few yardsales




I found this adorable silver tea set for $2. The chandeler I found for my front living room the lady had bought it a Lowe's for $80 and decided she wanted a fan instead so she changed it and had it for $5 and I talked her down to $2 with the little shades in perfect condition one mans trash is another mans treasures! Using an old light fixture may not be safe unless you rewire it but finding a brand new fixture that has updated wiring is a charm!

5 comments:

Tablescapes By Diane

This was a great find Sue~~~ The Silver Tea Set is Beautiful just
$2.00!! Did you run fast afther you gave her the $7.00 of all the find's ?? Are you going to paint the Chandeler white ? I need one like the one you have.

Bella's Rose Cottage

Hi Sue... What great finds!! The tea set was a steal!! Love the handle on the pot!
Bella

~Sues Treasures on the Porch~

No Diane I am using this chandy in my front living room and it is a little more country rustic not my shabby chic so I will leave it the brown rustic color maybe change the shades at times.

Debbiedoos

Nice to see you out here SUE.....I have a garage salen junk party every Friday...so be on the look out to join in.....

Linda @ Life and Linda

Great find Sue, You are wheeling and dealing.

Post a Comment