CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Cute watering can lamp

I seen a watering can lamp at my fav country store for $65 more then I wanted to pay so I decided I can make one. I had the watering can from a flea market trip a month or so ago that was $5 so I set out to find a lamp that I could take apart and reassemble to fit the can. I could have just bought a lamp/light kit but that would have been a bit more expensive and not as much fun : ) I found one for a $1 and started putting it all together well taking it apart and putting it together again. Then I went out hunting for a lamp shade. I found some plain ones for half of the cost of this one but this one was the one so I paid $12 for it and it is perfect for my Sun Porch. My total for my watercan lamp was $18 I think that is pretty good and I love it!

1 comments:

Megan Gunyan

Wow, I've never seen this before. Definitely an original! I love it. Great job doing it on your own!

I'm having a Scentsy giveaway on my blog! I'd love it if you joined! alittleknickknack.blogspot.com Have a great day!

Post a Comment