CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Beautiful fall pillows made from shower curtains for my porch.

I wanted to share my beautiful fall fabric I found today at my favorite store called Gaberials they have tons of overstock stuff from the big stores for cheap. This past spring I found some fabric shower curtains there with roses which I used to make a cushion cover and pillows for my wicker loveseat on my front porch so I went there today to see if I could find another one that would work for fall and I found these georgious ones. The flowered one looks like dried flowers used in fall arrangements and the bronze one will look great with it. Think the flower one will be the seat cushion and the bronze one the pillows what is great is they cost $4.99 and $3.99 you can't buy 1 pillow for $9. The fabric is great for outdoors where you have a roof it is not waterproof but the nylon repells dirt and dust so it is very easy to keep clean when I make the covers I use velcro on one end then I can wash them in the washer and slid them back on.
Gotta go get the sewing mechine and get sewing today is the first day of Fall I will post again when I am done.
 Happy Fall Ya'all