CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Aw a minute to blog it feels good to sit down and catch up on my fav blogs. Here is an update on Past & Present Antiques & Flea Market

The first floor is now open with several vendors with antiques and vintage finds more coming this week.


We are busting at the seams with new vintage finds. Just bought a whole estate from furniture to dishes to many collections the lady collected over the years.


Vintage suitcases
wonderful kitchen gadgets from the past

Fab crocks and butterchurn


More great grungy primitive crafts from the Shoo Fly Pie Crafters


Handmade flowers and bumble bees so prim



Janet's handpainted crafts are beautiful


So what are you waiting on Hop on over to Past & Present Antiques & Flea Market and see whats new!

2 comments:

Lizabeth

Just amazing how much you have amassed! You are moving along so well! Wish I was closer!

Barbara Jean

I'm enjoying strolling thru your blog posts.

Most grateful that you signed up to follow my blog. I'm sorry I cannot reciprocate at this time but every time I sign up to follow a blog I lose my whole blog list. ugh!!!

sweet blessings
barbara jean

Post a Comment