CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Treasure hunting this weekend

Looks like a good weekend to go treasure hunting for some good old fashion antiques and vintage finds.Found a great place a while back up in PA about an hour from my home. Over 300 vendors with wonderful treasures. 
It's always a good idea to make a list and try to stick to what you are in search of but if you find something that is yelling your name buy it.I have a few things I am looking for this trip so I will try not to get to junk drunk this time . 
I am hunting Some enamel ware, and porcelain, old water cans, silver trays they make wonderful memo boards, Iron pitchers, old books, some old shutters and small furniture needing a face lift.But I am open to anything fun I will post my finds Sunday when we get back. Wish me lots of junkin luck!

2 comments:

~Tablescapes By Diane~

Hi sweet lady.
I Wish you luck Sue. Need some photos from your
Treasure hunting today...
XXOO Diane

~Tablescapes By Diane~

Hi sweet lady.
Thanks so much for your lovely comments on my new Tablescape with my first Rooster!!! You are so sweet. I hope you are having a great day.
XXOO Diane

Post a Comment