CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Flea Market Gardening

I have been so busy working in the gardens..Spring arrived early this year not much of a winter this year so the flowers have been showing their pretty selves some as early as April all are about a month early....
I decided to make a potting bench on my back flagstone patio under the protection of my deck roof. A place where I can work on potting flowers and plenty of storage for my many gardening tools and accessories...


Everything was found at the Flea Markets my favorite place to shop!

I added the window to use for hanging tools and my garden apron.


And next to the dresser I added a vintage tool box to hold more tools


Spring and Summer is my favorite time of year! I love to work in my gardens and having a work space that makes you feel good is the best!




This cute little bench was made from an old head board and foot board how fun is that!


Thank you for stopping by today hope you enjoyed my Flea Market style of gardening!
Please stop by again and see what else I do in the gardens this year and Happy Gardening!
XOXOXO Sue

2 comments:

Ribbonwood Cottage

Hi, I love this kind of gardening. A little junky, a lot beautiful. Love the worn, weathered, distressed look. And you did a beautiful job taking pictures of all of it! I'm a new follower too.
Blessings,
Debbie

Liz@ HomeandGardeningWithLiz

Hey Sue! Everything looks great! Spring did come on fast even up here! Love the pitting bench- your special treatments to it are adorable! What a cute idea to use the window like that!

Post a Comment