CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

~My love of Primitives~

My Love of Primitives goes deep...There is something warm about pieces of the past....
The patina, the years of use of objects in someones kitchen...
I often wonder about the person that used them in their home...

Warm bread boards with the cut marks of many years of use..
Vintage kitchen tools, cookie cutters....


Crocks, butter churns and old rolling pins...

I love to make primitive crafts to display in my home with my vintage finds...



Just Loveeee this chippy old garden gate in my 4 season sun porch...

Thank you for stopping by and letting me share the warmth of vintage and primitives finds in my home please take a moment to leave me a comment Hugs...Sue

3 comments:

Sara

Pieces with a history are my favorite. I can't help but wonder what will be considered "vintage" from our generation...I don't see an electric can opener holding the same kind of appeal! Your displays are beautiful, my friend.

Liz@ HomeandGardeningWithLiz

Hi Sue-
I agree- finding old treasures like these makes your mind wander about who owned them and curious about their lifves. It's important to stick with the things you like do you are true to yourself! These represent a simpler time in life- one filled with family and caring for each other!
Liz

Tablescapes By Diane

Hi sweet lady.
Your treasures with a History are also my favorite. I hope you will post some more for us Sue. Liz is right about caring for each other!!
I hope you have a Wonderful Day Sue.
xxoo Diane

Post a Comment